Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Live-in's and Link Charts

Hello!

This is my first blog in a little while mostly because of how busy this week and last week have been for me. This weekend was pretty fun though because of the awesome Laker-Live-In event Mercyhurst hosts every year. It allows accepted high school seniors to visit the college, meet with the departments of their major, and they get to stay overnight with a current freshman. There are also plenty of activities for the Live-In's and their hosts to go to; this year featured the great dance/comedy act of X-clusive and the dance party in Warde Hall on the second floor. My Live-In was Jon from Massachusetts who was a really nice guy and he fit right in with myself and my friends! Laker-Live-In was an excellent experience of what college is life for the accepted seniors and was defiantly fun for all of the hosts as well!

However, all the fun from that weekend was cut a bit short by the link chart that I have to produce for my advanced intel class. It's a ton of work and has me working at the lab for around 6 hours a day. I wish we had more time to work on it (it's due on Monday) and I wish i didn't have my other two classes to worry about but it really is enjoyable work and it's a very rewarding getting it done as well. In fact, I'm off to go work on it now so I'll have to end this here.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment