Sunday, October 17, 2010

Back from break!

Hey everybody! I'm back from fall break and posting from my friends room. I know i promised a  more exciting page after break but break can sometimes be even busier than when classes are still on! I'll get around to more pictures and such soon though. Break was still very productive. It was nice to be home and get some home cooked food for once in a while. I'm a pretty big sports fan so Saturday was a pretty fun day with college football, playoff baseball, and hockey all in one day! I'm a big fan of all the Pittsburgh sports teams so it was nice to see the Penguins beat up on those evil Flyers :P

I'm really glad to be back at Mercyhurst though. It's already become a home away from home to me and i have a fantastic group of friends to pass the time with. I doubt any of us will be going home in the coming weekends since fall break just ended and Thanksgiving is coming soon so we will likely have a lot of fun weekends coming up. I'll be sure to post all of the fun and shenanigans our brotherhood has here at the Hurst! :)

I have a midterm in Intel this week (which I'm not to worried about since i got 100% plus bonus points on the last test) and a few other things but it should be a good week.

Thanks for reading,
Brendan

No comments:

Post a Comment