Monday, October 11, 2010

What's Up!

Hello!
This is my first post on my new Mercyhurst blog! Sorry if the page looks a little dull. Midterms tomorrow at 8 in the morning don't leave one a lot of time for bells and whistles lol. But I do want to say why I'm here and why I chose Mercyhurst.

For me, Mercyhurst has to be the perfect location; it's not far from home but far enough for me to feel away from home, its not huge but it's accomidating, and it's in the city without being "in the city". Not only was it the best choice but, for me, it was just about the only choice because of the Intellegence Studies major that is almost unique to the Hurst. It's everything I expected in college and much much more!

Like I said, midterms are consuming my night a little bit, so I'll have to wrap this post up. But fall break is on he horizon so expect much more soon!

Thanks for reading,
Brendan

No comments:

Post a Comment